Friday, August 16, 2013

Twisted, Knotted and Cut-Outs

 photo cutout-1_zpsc3712647.jpg


There are some trends that never bore me! These looks are from a while ago but are still some of my favorite outfits and simply because I just love cut-outs, twists and knotted items! This summer was a season of cut-outs in midriff baring dresses and boots! I really love how the trend went from clothing to shoes and it's easy to find a pair in stores like Zara, Asos, Nelly and Choies! Another Trend I adore until eternity is everything Twisted and Knotted and not only in dresses but in Hairdo's too (tutorials here and here)! Its so easy to simply knot a long length gray jersey dress at the bottom or side or even add some twist to it with a scarf! Perfect outfit in my opinion? A twisted and knotted gray jersey dress with cutout booties and yes a knotted ponytail!
xoxo

 photo twisted-1_zps89357090.jpg  photo twistedbuns-1_zps47aa62db.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment