Thursday, October 24, 2013

Muubaa Leather and Shearling vest

 photo cocorosa-muubaa-leathervest-2_zps598b4499.jpg

Letting my inner tom-boy come out by wearing tracksuit inspired trousers and Muubaa's Aurora shearling biker jacket (on THE OUTNET here) in an androgynous look! The leather and shearling vest is Muubaa's biker jacket with it's sleeves detached (yes, detachable zipped sleeves), I love wearing it as a vest with t-shirts. The batman T-shirt is my Boyfriend's that i just had to steal, I love snooping through his collection of t-shirts, I can't help it ;)
xoxo 

wearing: Muubaa leather and shearling vest/jacket, Humanoid woolen tracking pants, Miista Rula loafer, Bershka (menswear) t-shirt

 photo cocorosa-muubaa-leathervest-4_zps0068ded6.jpg  photo cocorosa-muubaa-leathervest-5_zpsc4219225.jpg  photo cocorosa-muubaa-leathervest-9_zps1a0b42a9.jpg  photo cocorosa-muubaa-leathervest-8_zps8bb50ad3.jpg  photo cocorosa-muubaa-leathervest-1_zpsc094a1c0.jpg

1 comment: