Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CONTEST: Join me to Milan Fashion Week!

 photo milanfashionweek-1_zpsff76f587.jpg
photos by Park&Cube and Cavalli

Has it always been your dream to go to Milan Fashion Week? I'm so exited to have teamed up with STYLIGHT and Roberto Cavalli to take one lucky reader with me to Milan!! Flight, accommodation at the Maison Moschino hotel, Roberto Cavalli Fashion show and beautiful Milan are (of course) included! 


We will leave for Milan Fashion Week Friday the 20th and fly back the 21st of September and stay at the gorgeous Maison Moschino Hotel! I'm soooooo excited!!

To Join simply:

1. follow me on STYLIGHT
2. post your STYLIGHT username in the comment section here on my blog post
3. It will be a big fat plus if you create your own "Milan" look on STYLIGHT (like my look below!)


This contest closes Sunday the 15th of September! a few more days to go!
Good Luck and hopefully see you soon!
xoxo
 photo milanfashionweek-2_zps93d70ab3.jpg
FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment