Thursday, December 22, 2011

SHOPPING: Rain Boots





The moment I saw these Alexander Wang-like rain boots in a shopping window I actually assumed they would be well over my budget, so it wasn't until I was on a shopping spree with Ivania from Love Aesthetics (and later with Yara from This Chick got style) that we went into the store to really have a look!

The rain boots are € 45, I had to wait a week because my size had already run out but it was worth the wait because they are finally mine!

Also it was a real inspiration to meet the designer Mirjam van Dungen who successfully combines her  store with her studio in the back where sketches, industrial sewing machines, hardware and leather swatches give even more meaning seeing the beautiful finished products in the shop!

www.berendsenvandendungen.nl/

(Now I'm saving up for one of her beautiful bags!)

Berendsen/VandenDungen Rainboots

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment