Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OUTFIT: Cupcakes in Sweden

Photobucket


The last of my Stockholm photos! and while you are reading this I'm on the plane to New York! So exited! New york Fashion week here I come!

This was my look on the 2nd day of MBSFW, I decided that Stockholm, known for their minimalistic black looks needed some frilly Pastels and I of course needed to be me even though being in Stockholm. The 3.1 Phillip Lim dress is a soft grayish light blue so it ended up being the perfect dress for a Pastel Cupcake day with Carrie, Marianna and Lisa


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


After going to the Acne Archive store we took a quick stop at Cupcake STHLM. For coffee and yes, Cupcakes! The cupcakes were so good and the owners of the store were amazing! after taking a kazillion outfit pictures we were treated to a big box of complimentary Cupcakes!


Photobucket Photobucket


Okay, so the night before going to Stockholm I actually didn't sleep, I had to leave for the airport at 3AM, note the pics below where I'm close to looking crossed eyed haha, the schedule was so busy that I really felt like a Zombie the first 2 days!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
photos taken by Me and Wish Wish Wish

wearing: H&M tights, Zara leather Jacket, 3.1 Phillip Lim dress, Zara shoes

Again Thank You Bloggerswardrobe, Elite Eden Park Hotel and HTC for inviting me to Stockholm!!

xoxo

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment