Monday, September 3, 2012

OUTFIT: Draped Tulle in Stockholm

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wearing a dress from one of my favorite Australian designers! Lucette always surprises me with their designs like this Draped Tulle dress! I'm just so in love with the colors! I kept the look natural with my silver and mint Zara heels and topshop bag. I really loved the Mint combination so much that I just had to "steal" Carrie's Cambridge Satchel to see how the Mint color of the bag would match the dress.


Photobucket Photobucket


The dress was the perfect excuse to play dress up in Stockholm, so Me, Carrie, Lisa and Marianna took a break from the many Fashion shows for a long breakfast at the Hotel, a nice easy lunch and a stroll through the old part of the City playing tourist.

We made sure we were back for the evening shows (I really loved Norrback) and a dinner at Museet! We were supposed to go to the Bon Magazine Closing Party but me and Carrie flaked out so guess what.. Lady Gaga was there! why oh why did I flake out haha


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing Lucette Dress, TopShop bag, Zara shoes ~ photos taken by Wish Wish Wish and me

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment