Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OUTFIT: New York Fashion Week Day 2

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Outfit New York fashion week Day 2 in front of Lincoln Center when going to the Rebecca Minkoff show! 

I was wearing an old H&M dress (I like to call it vintage H&M) Yara from thischicksgotstyle, who took the photos and has been my fashion week buddy (staying together in the Hotel) styled my hair before going to the shows, making soft curls, I can't believe it was only 5 min work! 

After the shows we had a proper hang out with the Australian felt bloggers, Nadia and had a run-in with loads of familiar faces, I guess thats the best part about the Fashion Weeks! getting to see everyone again!


xoxo

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment