Friday, January 10, 2014

Pajama-rama

 photo pajamaparty-1_zps7c5bd78d.jpg


My favorite morning wear, daywear, eveningwear and nightwear are pajamas, pajamas and robes. The first thing I do when I go home is slip into loungewear! The danger is looking like a complete slump so I do try to do it in style of course. I sometimes joke to my boyfriend that we would need a separate wardrobe for sleepwear, loungewear, pajamas, robes and slippers. I absolutely love the pink sweet overkill in Victoria Secret's "the Dreamers" collection which is on sale right now and adore Wildfox sweet classic line. I tone down the pink sweetness with black lingerie, black nail polish, natural or no make-up and undone hair!
xoxo

Victoria Secret the Dreamer Flannel Pajama $29.99, the Afterhours Satin Pajama $39.99, Dreamer Flannel Slippers $9.99Wildfox Je T'aime Classic PJ set $148, L'Amour Robe $143

 photo pajamaparty-2_zpsa569061c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment