Thursday, January 23, 2014

REFINERY 29 x TIMBERLAND ~ Walk On

 photo cocorosa-timberland-14_zpsb5fe95e0.jpg

I had so much fun during this Refinery 29 x Timberland shoot in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We walked around mostly, chatting about all things fashion and New York and I showed my favorite Williamsburg spots. I styled two of my favorite Timberland Spring/Summer '14 styles, colored flats and gorgeous sturdy boots. In the first look I paired the red Earthkeepers® Ellsworth Ballerinas with a denim shirt and leather trousers for a easy boyish feel (how delicious would these flats be with a knee length floral dress?) and in the second look I paired the Timberland Stratham Heights Boots with over the knee socks, a duo-tone leather dress and a duo-tone tweed textured coat, perfect for a relaxing Williamsburg stroll walking little Chloe the dog and strolling down the waterside.
xoxo

You can read all about the shoot here on Refinery29

photo's by Sunny Shokrae

 photo cocorosa-timberland-9_zpsfcda6ce4.jpg  photo cocorosa-timberland-8_zps59a15821.jpg  photo cocorosa-timberland-10_zps782e1e9d.jpg  photo cocorosa-timberland-6_zps001ef0ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment