Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Judging a book by it's cover

Photobucket
photo by the Cherry Blossom Girl

 

Photobucket



The other day I was holding the Moleskin "notebook" Iphone cover in my hand, but last minute I decided against it since I remembered this post by Le Blog de Sushi. I really love the idea of carrying my Iphone and maybe some small change in a little book but I couldn't let go of the idea that my "Iphone book" should be more to the looks and likes of the embroidered canvas book clutches by Olympia Le-Tan! With a pricetag of around $1000 the Olympia Le-Tan books are a bit out of my price range leaving me with a potential diy and thus a book brewing afternoon:)


Images below courtesy of jakandjil.com, stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment