Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OUTFIT: Comfortable Chic in Paris

Photobucket


Photobucket

wearing: Zara Coat, Made by Noemi Arossia velvet Body (via Bloggers Wardrobe), H&M Trend trousers, Aldo loafers, Alexander Wang bag


Oh how I loved Paris and how I have been missing it already! I had such an amazing time those few days! 

This was my 2nd Paris Fashion Week outfit, I went for comfortable chic since I wanted to shoot street style and that's a hard thing to do on 5inch heels and a mini skirt (so I discovered ~sadly~ at previous Fashion Weeks) The Zara wrap Coat is actually kind of hiding one of the most beautiful velvet/mesh body I own but then again a velvet shine is such a tease, right? The classic yet subtle underwear details on the body give just a notch of understated excitement to a look that would otherwise be just comfortable chic.
X

Outfit Photos by ComeovertothedarksidewehaveCandy

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment