Monday, October 22, 2012

OUTFIT: Wearing Blue and Gold

Photobucket



wearing: 3.1 Phillip Lim silk dress, Asos purse, Miista May Boots c/o Zalando, Anthropologie Bracelet

I always love a good shade of Blue! and leave it up to Phillip Lim to get a Silk Dress perfectly right! 

And before you start protesting the bare legs... The weather has been insanely weird! It has been really warm for October the past few days (temps around 21°C /  70°F) and since I usually don't bother checking the Weather reports in Fall (Why bother it will be cold anyway) I ended up getting some unpleasant surprises a few times wearing a sweater and coat haha So Yesterday I finally did check the Weather! 

ps. Thank you Yara from thischicksgotstyle for teaching me to style/curl my hair! Your the best! You should make a hair styling tutorial for dummies!
X

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment