Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OUTFIT: Wearing Studs

Photobucket


I have been wearing my Zara Studded Leather Jacket a lot but somehow I have posted more pictures of me holding the jacket then actually wearing it haha I guess these photos weren't posted because I hardly post any photos of myself "not-full-out-smiling" and I guess these are "in-between-smiles" I know, I'm silly ;) It's funny to see how a lot of photos don't make the cut on Fashion Blogs for the weirdest reasons! It's always fun when we (bloggers) are together with fashion events and fashion weeks and are sorting/editing photos together, I'm sure my blog and all the posts would look different when edited by someone else since only about 50% of the initial pics are all smiles and I so happen to post only those  ;)
xoxo

Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment