Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Company Shoot ~ Behind the scenes Diary

Photobucket
photos by me and Camille

Last Friday I was invited over at Snap Studios in London for a Company Magazine photoshoot. I had the honor of modelling some of the new ss2013 pieces together with fellow blond (and beautiful) bloggers Alice and Camille! I saw so many pieces that I can't wait for to come out in stores! (ahhh Reiss booties, anyone?) and learned some new make-up foundation tricks from the make-up stylists (M.A.C cosmetics it is) I can't reveal too much yet so I guess we have to wait for the April issue of Company Magazine to come out but for the meantime I made a little behind the scenes sneak peek diary :)
xoxo

Thank you Lexxi for the amazing opportunity and thank you Alice and Camille for the amazing day!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment