Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OUTFIT: Rain, Showers and more showers

Photobucket

Oh yes, its the season of rain, actually when is it not a season of rain?
Basically I wrote this because it was one of those days I got totally rained-on! Forgot my umbrella!
Worst thing, I don't mind a bit of rain when wearing the right shoes, is and always will be my hair! I just wished there was a quick fix for rain-ey hair! Like a after rain hair-101!

Today will be such a busy day! I have a meeting in half an hour and afterwards I need to prepare blogposts (I expect slow internet for a few days) and packing! Packing since I'm flying tomorrow morning to London! Should be really good ;) I love London so much plus I'm looking forward visiting my favorite trim stores for making new diy's!
xoxo

Wearing: H&M trend trousers and coat, H&M blue jumper, forever21 booties.



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment