Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DIY Stitching change of color

 photo cocorosa-catshoes-9_zps8d55eb80.jpg


A very simple white look today enhanced by the pearl embellishments on the sheer top and Gold embroidered cat loafers. Clearly the Cat loafers are a very cheap (€15) Charlotte Olympia knock off from New Yorker, the stitching was white and looked horribly cheap so I simply bought a gold marker and transformed the stitching to being a lush gold. I just happened to bump into the Cat loafers when I went to the New Yorker store for cheap light blue sneakers that I had seen  there but they were no longer there in my size so I decided to give the Kitty Cats a go! I often change the color of stitching in shoes and even clothing to transform something from looking hideous to looking fab!
xoxo

I'm wearing; TopShop pearl embellished top, Zara white jeans, New Yorker (Charlotte Olympia DIY) cat loafers

 photo cocorosa-catshoes-8_zps5c34b2a5.jpg  photo cocorosa-catshoes-14_zpsf6ea5e51.jpg  photo cocorosa-catshoes-13_zps97612825.jpg  photo cocorosa-catshoes-15_zps576e48de.jpg  photo cocorosa-catshoes-1_zps6d3f40e1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment