Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pretty Holiday Nails

 photo cocorosa-prettynails-inspiration-1_zpsdbbb9dfa.jpg
Photos via weheartit

Nothing makes me more happy than adding some Holiday glitter, glamour and sparkle to my nails! Whether you stick with fun loving eye catching nails or go for ultra pretty and glam, the Holiday season is perfect for some feel-good-me-time magic with these tutorials here. My personal favorites (that I'm dying to try) are the marble nails (I still need to find a good tutorial for those) and I love the gradient nails (I collected a Gradient Nails tutorial here)! The rhine stone nails are new for me too but I think they would look marvelous on special occasions like the Holidays and New Years eve but somehow I can't help thinking they would get stuck in my hair ;)
xoxo

 photo ParkandCube_DIY-faberge-egg-nails_09_zps476ed932.jpg
photo by Park&Cube

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment