Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New York Shopping ~ Part 1

Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1st part of my New York Shopping haul! I was so lucky that I was not only flown into New York City by Manhattan Cosmetics and Joy Magazine to host 2 lucky contest winners on a personal shopping spree but I got a shopping budget myself as well ^_^ Oh boy Oh boy!

I already felt so spoiled by staying in a lush Hotel so the Shopping Spree was as icing on the cake!

As you can imagine I went like quite the tornado through Manhattan to visit all my favorite stores in 2 days!

On my way to Chinatown for the Bunny Iphone case I passed the Aldo store where I saw these lace espadrilles in the Window! Not quite the Valentino ones but close enough for $45! Another close fit would be the see-through lace espadrilles from Jeffrey Campbell (at shopbop and freepeople) but those are more of a natural-yellow collor and not as white!

And then back up on Broadway making stops at TopShop and a few other stores before going to Urban Outfitters where I found the Daisy Sunglasses and the ~OMG~ Shark duffle bag! Maybe "Jaws" needs some sequin pimpin' but even without the pimpin' it's one of my favorite new pets!

xoxo


FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment